Friday, June 18, 2004

BUSY

I am very busy these days this is why I dont write a lot.... because I am reading so so so hard and I dont got a time to write and when I got the time the electrisity is off and this is making me very unhappy... I am busy becauase I am studying for the next year from now because the next year is the last year before college and in Iraq it is very hard students should start reading in the vaction. can you Imagine that I dont have time to play or whatch movies, and I am in the summer the time that I should have fun and hang out with my friends. but after all this is the last year and the marks that I will got will put me in the college not I can choose the college I want so I have to work hard and you have to forgive me because I am not writing evrey day.

No comments: