Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Something really weird

There is a newspaper in Iraq are published by one of the American troop I thinks it's the fifth one, the newspaper is called BAGHDAD NOW some of the soldiers brought a thousands of these papers to deliver it to the students but suddenly and after the American soldiers leave the school and in the break time I surprised first time but when I came near the group of students which they were calling (don't read the occupation's news paper) and one of them was raise and he was saying kill the Americans don't let them steal our country I was standing in front of him and I was laughing at him and after that this group burn all the newspapers except my one because I said to him that what he is saying is wrong he said you are a betrayer I said fine I am a betrayer but you cant take my newspaper and I leave him with my group which they did the same.